Azure Infrastructure Team Manager - £62,000-£68,000 + Benefits – Milton Keynes, Hybrid working (3 days p/w remote)
W are looking for a strong people manager to take the reins of a newly created Infrastructure Engineering & Database Administration team supporting internally developed applications in an Azure environment.
You will reporting directly into a Head of Software Development, you will be accountable for the day to day members in this platform services and support team (plus some 3rd party resources).
You will ideally have come into management from a technical background in an Azure cloud environment and have the ability to use release & deploy management alongside service monitoring and support the infrastructure & products across our clients technology portfolio.
To apply you should have experience of the following skills and experience:
- *Most important* proven strong leadership of people management – Not just a tech lead who has supervised/mentored people, but someone who has managed people in terms of well-being, absence, 1-2-1’s, KPI performance, training, development plans, appraisals, etc.
- Possess a good level of technical understanding of Azure / DevOps - You will need a knowledge of deployment / configuration via pipelines.
- Exposure to specifically managing Infrastructure Engineering and DBA teams who are responsible for monitoring, alerting, and database management. Need someone with enough tech knowledge of infrastructure and database areas to manage this environment.
The team are responsible for covering:
- Previous experience of or the ability to oversee and lead IT Service Delivery and/or Support Management.
- Experience of providing service with internally produced applications/products, rather than large enterprise/corporate technology
- ITIL v3 or above
- Deployment and pipeline config of production environments (Azure)
- 2nd line support
- Performance & monitoring
- Scale up and down
- Change Management
- Decommission as required
- Setting up Dev and Test environments
- £2m+ per year Azure environment
Role is signed off and ready to recruit, Teams interviews ASAP.
More information available on application. Stuart GrahamClick Recruitment